A 1 year full manufactuere warranty is included.
De’Longhi T2, if you are in the market for a new machine for home or small office space then this term is something you need to become familiar with.
If you are an avid follower of Service Sphere you may have heard us talking about these types of machines before. If you have and you thought, what is a T2? Then we need to talk. A T2 basically refers to the machine being determined as Tier 2 machine. Ultimately, the machine is the crème of the crop when it comes to previously owned machines. These machines are selected and sent to us directly from the manufacturer as suitable for refurbishment and resell. In order for it to be determined as a T2 it must tick some boxes.
- Low Vends: the espresso machine has generally only made a small amount of coffees in its lifetime.
- Short life: The machine would have only been owned for a short period of time. Generally speaking, the previous owners would only have it for anywhere between 1 week and 3 months.
- Factory Seconds: In some way shape or form the machine has had an issue causing the previous owner to request either a refund or a replacement. De’Longhi then collect the machines in best condition and pass them onto our service team for inspection.
- Refurbished: Our technicians are able to take the machine apart, diagnose the issue, and refurbish what minor implications the machine may have.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: Unlike other refurbished machines on the market. Our T2 machines come with a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.
In the plainest terms, a T2 De’Longhi is a machine that has had a short life and been returned as a result of a malfunction, or customer refund. This has then been determined suitable for refurbishment and ready for another home.
Our refurbishment process takes place in our workshop. Our techs run a diagnostic test, in order to determine what the issue is, if there is one with the machine. Once that is determined it is fixed and then refurbished to its former glory. Once this has been achieved the unit is then placed on our shelves and sold at 2 thirds to half the cost of a new unit.
Grinding Technology: The integrated grinding technology always grinds the beans fresh. Grinding level can be adjusted according to taste. The conical steel grinders are calibrated for 100% accuracy.
Fresh Coffee: De’Longhi Tubeless System reduces the amount of coffee powder left inside the grinder to a minimum so only newly ground coffee is used to brew your espresso.
Temperature Control: Two independent heating systems for ideal temperature control: One Thermoblock dedicated to coffee brewing and one heating system dedicated to milk preparation.
Easy Cleaning: For optimal hygiene, the carafe comes with an integrated clean function: after beverage preparation, all parts in contact with milk are automatically washed with hot water and steam
|Rated Voltage (V)
|Input Power (W)
|Bean Capacity (g)
||W 26 x D 47 x H 37
|Dispensing Level Min/Max
|Coffee Grounds Container (n°)