A 1 year full manufactuere warranty is included.
Please Note : This Coffee Machine is a factory T2 unit, refurbished by our in house factory trained technicians. A 1 year full manufactuere warranty is included.
Compact bean-to-cup machine, press a button and rotate the knob to customize your favorite coffee. Equipped with a manual cappuccino device ideal to produce a rich froth for your cappuccino, cup holder and water filter.
- New Control Panel
- Cappuccino System
- Aroma Saving Cover
The Delonghi Magnifica features include:
- Cappuccino System: it combines steam, air and milk, producing a rich, creamy froth for great cappuccinos
- Personalizing coffee as often as you want has never been easier.
- Choose from short or long, try a strong or extra mild aroma, enjoy it piping hot, medium or low temperature.
- The machine can be used with either coffee beans or ground coffee
- You can prepare two cups of coffee with a single brewing
- Removable brewing unit with variable capacity (from 6 to 14 gr)
- New silent integrated coffee grinder with 13 adjustable settings
- Pre-brewing cycle
- Adjustable coffee dispenser, for cups of varying height from 86 to 142 mm.
- Flavour saving coffee beans container tap
- Coffee-grounds container capacity indicator: 14 cups/72h
- Removable water reservoir (total capacity 1,8 l.) with empty water indicator
- Rinse and decalcification auto-programmes
- Rapid Cappuccino
- Stand-by function
- New thermoblock: to grant the espresso at the ideal and constant temperatureDe’Longhi T2, if you are in the market for a new machine for home or small office space then this term is something you need to become familiar with.If you are an avid follower of Service Sphere you may have heard us talking about these types of machines before. If you have and you thought, what is a T2? Then we need to talk. A T2 basically refers to the machine being determined as Tier 2 machine. Ultimately, the machine is the crème of the crop when it comes to previously owned machines. These machines are selected and sent to us directly from the manufacturer as suitable for refurbishment and resell. In order for it to be determined as a T2 it must tick some boxes.
- Low Vends: the espresso machine has generally only made a small amount of coffees in its lifetime.
- Short life: The machine would have only been owned for a short period of time. Generally speaking, the previous owners would only have it for anywhere between 1 week and 3 months.
- Factory Seconds: In some way shape or form the machine has had an issue causing the previous owner to request either a refund or a replacement. De’Longhi then collect the machines in best condition and pass them onto our service team for inspection.
- Refurbished: Our technicians are able to take the machine apart, diagnose the issue, and refurbish what minor implications the machine may have.
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: Unlike other refurbished machines on the market. Our T2 machines come with a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.
In the plainest terms, a T2 De’Longhi is a machine that has had a short life and been returned as a result of a malfunction, or customer refund. This has then been determined suitable for refurbishment and ready for another home.
Our refurbishment process takes place in our workshop. Our techs run a diagnostic test, in order to determine what the issue is, if there is one with the machine. Once that is determined it is fixed and then refurbished to its former glory. Once this has been achieved the unit is then placed on our shelves and sold at 2 thirds to half the cost of a new unit.
|Rated Voltage (V)||240|
|Input Power (W)||1450|
|Bean Capacity (g)||250|
|Dispensing Level Min/Max||85/142 mm|
|Coffee Grounds Container (n°):||14|