The DISK Coffee Filter is a reusable filter designed to be used with the AeroPress® Coffee Maker. This allows more oils and a fuller bodied cup of coffee when used with the AeroPress®. Eliminates the need for paper filters, which is especially convenient when traveling.
The Gold Series Kone, DISK, and DISK Fine perform very similarly to their stainless steel counterparts, with two minor exceptions:
1. Gold is chemically unaltered by air, moisture, and almost everything else, so it doesn’t impart any taste into the cup. We can’t taste any steel when we brew with the Kone and DISK — stainless steel is itself very resistant to corrosion, and should not impart any taste under normal use — but science says that gold is even more resistant.
2. The gold filters are more slippery than their steel brothers. This makes them slightly easier to clean. We’ve also found the coffee bed to sink more readily in the Gold Kone, perhaps allowing for a more even extraction.
The Fine Gold Disk produces a very sweet clean cup of coffee with very little fines to none at all. It is thinner (1/3 of the Standard) and should be handled with care as bending/damage is more likely.
- 1 x Reusable Able Disk Fine Gold
- Instruction Card
Dimensions & Capacity:
- 2mm H x 62mm D x 62mm W
- Weight: 14.8g
- Stainless Steel – 18K GOLD Plated
- Packaging: 100% Post-consumer Recycled FSC Certified