La Pavoni Romantica is a stylish lever machine with rosewood handles and La Pavoni’s famous soaring eagle.
• The portafilter is made of chrome plated brass and has a heavy duty plastic handle.
• The large capacity boiler holds up to 38 ounce of water and is capable of making 16 two ounce cups of espresso. The boiler is made of brass and is chrome plated on the outside. The food safe inside of the boiler is nickel plated. The boiler is ready to brew in about six minutes. Due to the large boiler there is no wait time between steaming and brewing.
• The boiler temperature is actually controlled with a pressure controller for quick and accurate response. The boiler will cycle on and off consistently and is set to maintain boiler pressure between .7 bar and 1 bar of pressure.
• The main power switch is the only switch to operate. When turned on the switch will start to heat the boiler.
• The stainless steel food safe heating element is made to resist corroding and for long lasting durability.
• On the left of the machine is a sight glass that will let you see the water level of the boiler.
• Machine house: Chromed metal
• Dimensions (wxhxd): 200x350x290 mm
• Diameter filter: 51 mm
• Boiler: Brass • Volume boiler: 1,6 liter
• Pump pressure: 0,7-0,8 bar (remaining with the lever)
• Weight: c:a 6,5 kg