La Marzocco Linea PB
The Linea PB, designed by and named in recognition of Piero Bambi, refashions the technical and stylistic workings of the Linea Classic, La Marzocco’s industry icon introduced to the marketplace over 20 years ago. In addition to distinctive La Marzocco features, the Linea PB is equipped with exclusive, user friendly interface software that gives the barista control over boiler temperature, brewing volume, hot water tap dose and other options, ensuring a new level of performance and reliability. The machine’s lower profile and increased work area make it practical, without abandoning world renown Italian design.
- Saturated groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual boiler system: separate boilers for each group optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Dual pid (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Eco mode: can be programmed to enter stand-by mode, improving energy efficiency.
- Usb: making it possible to update firmware.
- Stainless steel portafilters & precision baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Digital display: temperature display, shot timers and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Tall cups: allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups ( 2.5cm /1in. in height).
- Auto back-flush program: automatic cleaning program.
2 Group, 3 Group, 4 Group