Rocket Giotto Type R Coffee Machine
New 2018 Model – Rotary Pump
Starting at the very end of the process, by creating the perfect espresso, the engineers work in reverse to create the ultimate espresso machine. Purpose built with the very best in traditional craftsmanship and technical knowledge, all to reflect the commercial machine experience at home.
The boiler with heavy end plates and capacity of 1.8 litres has been matched to the thermosyphon system allowing the balance of the espresso machine which enables the ability to texture perfect milk and optimizing perfect extraction temperature for the tastes and flavours of espresso, without delay.
Both the Rocket Giotto Type R and V home espresso machines are temperature controlled by PID logic for enhancing the users experience and control over the espresso coffee and steam quality. The PID touchpad is easily accessed underneath the front drip tray.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x 2018 Rocket Giotto Type R Home Coffee Machine
- 1 x Complete Single Portafilter (Group Handle)
- 1 x Complete Double Portafilter (Group Handle)
- 1 x Blind Filter Basket for back-flushing
- 1 x Group Head Brush
- 1 x Plastic Coffee Scoop – useless in our opinion
- 1 x Coffee Tamper
In the early 1990’s, espresso machine engineer Ennio Berti resigns from one of Italy’s major espresso machine manufacturing companies. He believes the world is ready for a coffee revolution – a commercial quality domestic espresso machine. Starting at the very end of the process (the perfect cup of coffee), Ennio works back to create the ultimate espresso machine. Everything about it is meticulously redesigned. The boiler construction is built with a lead free brass end plate to increase thermal retention, and then nickel plated for protection against copper oxidation. The thermo siphon system layout is completely re configured. Cool touch Steam and hot water wands are incorporated. While the competition reduce their production costs with less expensive parts, and cutting corners, Ennio’s machine is built with commercial grade components regardless of cost. He creates a visually stunning machine that is soon to become a classic.
- E61 style chrome plated brass group head is 4.05 kg
- Adjustable legs increase or decrease machine height.
- Insulated wrapped boiler with 9mm brass end plates for enhanced thermal performance and stability.
- Lever activation for espresso
- Boiler 1.8 Litre Heat Exchange
- Rotary pump and motor
- PID control for boiler pressure and direct brew temperature adjustments.
- 2.9 Litre water reservoir
- Easily accessible switch for the ability to change water supply source.
- Cool touch steam assembly
- 10 amp/ 1200 watts
- Dimensions (w x d x h) mm: 280 x 425 x 400
- Weight: 30.2 kg