Rancilio Silvia E Black Limited Edition
To celibrate Rancilio’s 20th year anniversary they have come out with a limited edition Rancilio Silvia Black. Over the years people have wanted this black bodied beauty and now its here and can be yours!
The Rancilio Silvia is a commercial grade machine that’s been compressed into a domestic body. The components are of the highest quality, the boiler, group head, steam nozzle, steam valve, and chrome filter holder are constructed of press forged marine brass. The Rancilio Silvia has rightfully earned it’s reputation as the best under $1000 manual espresso machine available on the market.
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Rancilio Silvia Black Limited Edition
- 1 x Complete Double Portafilter (Group Handle)
- 1 x Plastic Coffee Scoop – useless in our opinion
- 1 x Plastic Tamper – also useless in our opinion
Rancilio as a company has a long tradition and history of production of high-quality espresso machines that date back to the twenties. After decades of growth and learning, they proudly continue to offer their products that are first in their class in design and technology. Ever since Roberto Rancilio founded the company in 1927, they have been driven by a passion for extraordinary espresso.
- The Rancilio Silvia uses a commercial sized portafilter (group handle) with 58mm filter baksets. This make the Silvia one of the only machines under $1000 to use a commercial sized portafilter.
- The marine brass (not alluminium) boiler boasts a 300ml capacity (quite large for a home machine of this size). This allows for ample steam for frothing and the boiler regenerates quickly for multiple espressos.
- A well designed single hole steam wand, combined with a powerful boiler produces ample steam volume, duration and velocity for quick and effective frothing.
|Machine Type||Single Boiler|
|Water Location||Reservoir Tank|
Delonghi Magnifica Black Automatic Coffee Machine
Compact Tubeless System for a perfect cup of coffee at the ideal temperature. Instant heat function and Cappuccino System for perfect creamy froth.