Features of the Alex Duetto IV plus:
This espresso machine retains all of the great features of our Izzo Valexia IV- and more!
- Boilers and solenoid valve in stainless steel.
- Certification NSF/ANSI 372 for coffee group and NSF certification for chromed parts.
- NEW. Drip tray with magnet to ensure optimum placement
- NEW. Recessed cup tray for lower overall height with cups in place
- NEW. Increased distance between drip tray and coffee group, for those who prefer larger cups
- NEW. Increased distance from steam and hot water rubbers and full stainless front panel to avoid any damage or scratching from the wands
- Gicleur and mushroom in stainless steel
- Easy drainage for both boilers, through a valve at the bottom of the machine
- Easy access for maintenance of the heating elements through the lower inspection plates
- NEW. Pressure of the rotary pump can easily be adjusted from outside, through a hole placed laterally at the bottom of the machine
- Shot-timer PID which indicates the shot time in seconds- activated by lifting the lever
- When the machine is turned on, is possible to enable only the steam boiler or the coffee boiler according to anticipated usage
- Internal water reservoir or connection to water mains and drain