The new Flojet 5000 Series Bottled Water System is designed to work with coffee/tea makers, refrigerator ice and water dispensers, espresso carts and portable sinks or any use requiring portable potable water.The 5000 Series Bottled Water System is also designed for convenience.The pump automatically shuts off when the water source is depleted and restarts when water is restored. Its compact size supports easy mounting.
The system simultaneously draws from two water lines, which can easily be connected to most standard 11 lt – 19 lt water bottles to provide fresh water for use with coffee machines, water dispensers, or for any other application where portable water is needed.
- Illuminated On/Off Switch Provides clear visibility in dark cabinets or hard to reach places
- Long Life Motor Ensures years of reliable operation.
- Flojet Diaphragm Pump Provides dependable run dry capabilities, extending the life of the pump.
- Quick Disconnect Ports Allows for easy wand replacement in seconds.
- Quiet Operation Equipped with noise dampening rubber feet to minimize noise pollution.
- Thermal Protection Prevents overheating, protecting the pump and control box from damage.
|Flow Rate||0.6 (gpm)
|Max. Pressure||40 (psi)
|Dimensions||7.5 x 13.0 x 19.4 (cms)|
|Amp Draw||Max.230 Volt 0.2 Amps. Max.|
|Frequency||AC models 50/60 (Hz)|