Released in late 2017 this powerful three group espresso machine is revolutionising mobile coffee businesses around the country. Almost twice the power of the versatile two group dual fuel machine and only 785 mm wide. All Fracino ‘Dual Fuel’ espresso machines can be heated with LPG and electricity simultaneously when power allows turbo-charging your output. The Fracino range of dual fuel machines are now used by most of the major mobile coffee franchise chains and many of Australia’s largest food van builders.
Key Dual Fuel Features:
* Highest powered LPG espresso system in the world.
* 2000w electric element standard.
* Optional element upgrade to 2850w, 4000w or 7500w – no charge.
* LPG fuelled burner approx. equivalent to 5.5kw electrical power rating.
* Fitted with electronic ignition and flame failure device.
* Boiler pressure controlled by a gas pressure valve.
* High groups allow large take-away cups.
* Flip down espresso tray fitted to one group.
* Sight control of pilot flame through front of coffee machine.
* Running on Gas with element isolated requires 350 watts supplied by 240v generator or 12v inverter.