Brew a massive batch of clean, crisp pour over coffee with the Chemex Classic 10 Cup, 1.5 Litre. Featuring the classic hourglass Chemex design with a wooden collar and leather strap, it’s not only a brewer, but also a carafe.
The specially designed Chemex-Bonded Coffee Filters encourage your final coffee to have an extraordinarily clean body and crisp, clear flavour. No bitterness and no sediment makes it to your cup.
Basic Chemex Instructions:
- Grind 80g coffee at a medium-coarse setting and place in filter.
- Saturate the grounds with 160ml of hot water, then rest.
- After 30 seconds, pour the remaining 1170ml in slow, concentric circles.
- Allow the brewed coffee to drain, clean the filter, and enjoy.
You can also make a few glasses of iced coffee by substituting some hot water for ice cubes in the bottom of the carafe. The result is bright, sweet, and refreshing on a warm day.
The borosilicate glass brewer is durable, heat-resistant, and crystal clear. The wooden collar and leather strap give you a place to easily grip and move the entire device. Cleaning is as easy as a quick rinse in warm running water.
Chemex Classic 10 Cup, 1.5 litre Features
Clean, Crisp Coffee – Brews rich pour over coffee with a particularly clean body and crisp flavour.
Classic Design – Hourglass shaped with a wooden collar to enable this brewer to double as a carafe.
Hot + Iced Coffee – Make hot or iced coffee without needing any extra equipment.
Borosilicate Glass – Heat-resistant, durable, and visually stunning.
1.5 Litre Capacity – Massive capacity allows you to brew coffee for many people at one time.
This product includes:
- 1 x Chemex Classic 10 Cup, 1.5 Litre
- Materials: Non-Porous Borosilicate Glass, Wooden Collar, Leather
- Capacity: 1.5 Litre