The Bellman Stovetop Milk Steamer enables you to steam perfect ‘latte-art-worthy’ milk at home, without spending hundreds of dollars on an espresso machine.
The steam wand features a dual hole nozzle designed to create creamy, silky milk. Its durable 18/10 stainless steel body design makes it very versatile, being suitable for gas, induction, and electric stovetops, or even on a campfire.
1. Fill with water 1/3 to 1/2 of the way up, close steamer lid, and place on high heat.
2. When you hear steam leaking from the release valve, turn the knob on to release some of the pressure, and then turn it back off.
3. Place the wand into your milk and turn on the steamer knob. Allow the tip of the wand to agitate the surface of the milk for 3-5 seconds, and then submerge the wand halfway into the milk so that the milk swirls around in a vortex.
4. When the milk reaches its desired temperature, turn off the steamer, and purge and clean the wand.
5. Pour your silky milk into your coffee and enjoy.
Please Note: To make sure there is not excess built-up pressure, do not to fill with water past the handle.
– Create barista-style micro foam for the ultimate latte, wherever you go
– Double nozzle steam tip for ultimate heating and aeration
– Made with 18/10 stainless steel and bakelite handle and knob for durability
– Pressure release valve
– Compatible with induction, gas, or electric stovetops.
Materials: 18/10 Stainless Steel, Durable Bakelite
Dimensions: 17 x 21.5 x 20.5cm
Compatible: Gas, Electric, Induction, Campfire
Weight: 1.24 kg
See the Bellman steamer make Micro-Foam here:
- Bialetti - MOKISSIMA - Red Mokissima Black. Versatile, fast and easy to use in order to prepare great coffee, tea and herbal tea at one time. Mokissima is a revolutionary machine with a compact and functional design designed to make the coffee rite even more extraordinary. Finally the Mokissima is closed system! To be used exclusively with "Caffè d'Italia" and ideal for tasting our herbs and infusions. The horizontal position of the capsule in fact allows the best dispensing of our herbs and infusions. Greater cream in the cup thanks to the greater power and strength given to the delivery. The space for the cup has been expanded, allowing the use of larger cups and mugs to be able to taste you and Bialetti infusions. Optimal coffee extraction and most important water flow are guaranteed by setting the pump to 15 bar. Reduces vibration during operation, thanks to the optimization of the pump damping system. Easy to use! Integrated standby function has been introduced, with automatic shutdown after 10 min, which allows a consumption of less than 0.5Wh as per regulatory requirements. A significant improvement in energy usage performance.