The Bellman CX25P Stovetop Espresso Maker and Steamer gives you a delicious, rich espresso and beautifully steamed, silky milk.
Featuring a strong 18/10 stainless steel body, the CX25P is extremely durable and versatile, being suitable for gas, induction, and electric stovetops, or even on a campfire. Its steam wand with dual hole nozzle creates smooth, textured milk, perfect for latte art.
The CX25P features a pressure gauge that lets you know exactly when the pressure has built up enough to brew a balanced espresso shot, and when to finish the extraction.
– Brew rich, creamy espresso on your stovetop at home or wherever you go
– Create barista-style micro foam for the ultimate flat white
– Double Hole steam wand nozzle for ultimate heating and aeration
– Made with 18/10 stainless steel and bakelite handle and knob for durability
– Pressure gauge that tells you when to start and stop your extraction
– Compatible with induction, gas, or electric stovetops
– Brews 3-9 cups of espresso
– Materials: 18/10 Stainless Steel, Durable Bakelite
– Dimensions: 17 x 21.5 x 20.5cm
– Brews: 3, 6, or 9 Cups
– Compatible: Gas, Electric, Induction, Campfire
– Weight: 1.24 kg
1. Add water to the reservoir for your desired yield.
2. Add your choice of ground coffee.
3. Place the Bellman CX25P on high heat.
4. When the gauge reads green, let the espresso fall into a mug.
5. When the gauge reads yellow, stop the brewing.
Milk Steaming Instructions:
1. Fill with water 1/3 to 1/2 of the way up, close steamer lid, and place on high heat.
2. When you hear steam leaking from the release valve, turn the knob on to release some of the pressure, and then turn it back off.
3. Place the wand into your milk and turn on the steamer knob. Allow the tip of the wand to agitate the surface of the milk for 3-5 seconds, and then submerge the wand halfway into the milk so that the milk swirls around in a circle.
4. When the milk reaches 60 degrees Celsius, turn off the steamer, and purge and clean the wand.
5. Pour your silky milk into your coffee and enjoy.
Please Note: To make sure there is not excess built-up pressure, do not to fill with water past the handle.
See the Bellman in Action: