Please note the Mechanical Paddle and Manual Switch models of this machine are no longer stocked in Australia and must be shipped from Italy. This can attract a lead time of up to 16 weeks based on availablity so please conact us before ordering either of these two models to check availability.
Over the course of two years, la marzocco worked with the world’s finest coffee professionals to design an espresso machine. this panel of experts was named the “street team.” the strada, italian for “street,” was named in their honour. The street team input resulted in the most technologically advanced espresso machine featuring traditional hydraulics, semi-automatic brewing control and a barista-friendly design. this means a lower profile to invite customer engagement in a café setting, while also providing the barista with an open, expansive work area, and a design that encourages creativity and customization so that each machine can be unique.
- Pressure & flow control: progressive control of water flow and pressure via la marzocco’s classic paddle interface and a mechanical internal valve, thus allowing controlled pre-infusion.
- Real time pressure: dedicated coffee boilers and periscope pressure gauges for each brew group provide real time coffee boiler pressure throughout the extraction. dedicated pressure gauges help to indicate any inconsistencies in the grind, dose, or tamp.
- Exposed saturated groups: increased temperature stability, ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Independent coffee boilers: separate boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees.
- Dual pid (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- insulated boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Ruby flow restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Pre-heating system: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity.
2 Group, 3 Group