Please note the Mechanical Paddle and Manual Switch models of this machine are no longer stocked in Australia and must be shipped from Italy. This can attract a lead time of up to 16 weeks based on availablity so please conact us before ordering either of these two models to check availability.
la marzocco introduced the gb5 machine model in 2005. named after piero bambi’s wife, giovanna bambi, it is the ideal espresso machine for the most elegant and classic cafés. Equipped with a cpu board and designed for superior temperature control, the gb5 combines gracious lines and harmonious curves with powerful technological advancements, in line with classic la marzocco design and spirit. the machine is an understated companion to any coffee bar. its unmatched temperature stability provide steady brew water and steam even at the peak of the morning rush.
- Saturated groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual boiler system: separate boilers for each group optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Dual pid (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Ruby flow restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Pre-heating system: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity.
- Stainless steel portafilters & precision baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Digital display: temperature display, shot timers and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Hot water economizer: fine tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
- Tall cups: allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups ( 2.5cm /1in. in height).
- Auto back-flush program: automatic cleaning program.
2 Group, 3 Group, 4 Group