The fb80 was manufactured for the 2006 world barista championship in bern to mark the company’s 80th anniversary and was named to commemorate the anniversary as well as the founding brothers since “fb” stands for fratelli (brothers) bambi. while equipped with gb5 technology, it is fitted with panels that can be produced in any colour or decorated with artwork or logos. it is ideal for locations where quality in the cup and design are equally important.
- Saturated groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual boiler system: separate boilers for each group optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Dual pid (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Ruby flow restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Pre-heating system: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity.
- Stainless steel portafilters & precision baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Digital display: temperature display, shot timers and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Hot water economizer: fine tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
- Tall cups: allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups ( 2.5cm /1in. in height).
- Auto back-flush program: automatic cleaning program.
2 Group, 3 Group, 4 Group